Release 126.96.36.199 is now available
Release 188.8.131.52 is now available
Release 184.108.40.206 is now available
- The XML validator is now also able to handle the relative paths.
- The XML sample generator now correctly handles the attribute prohibited restriction value.
- The XML sample generator now better supports nested simple contents.
- The logger rarely caused an exception. This has been fixed.
- Attributes are now displayed with a little spacing for better readability.
XMLSeed XML Suite
XMLSeed is primarily intended for creating XML schemas. This is supported by the generation of Graphs with UML edges, by generating a schema documentation, by validating the schema, by validating XML files against the schema, and not at least because of the Tree Editor GUI and the Graph Editor GUI. The schema can be transformed in C++ and Java code, with the help of the Code Generator and in SQL (DDL) with the help of the SQL converter.
- low cost, powerful XML schema and XML editor (49 EUR)
- no risk with the 30 day full functional trial version, which will be sent immediately after registration | Go to the quick registration
- continous development "A finished project is a dead project."
- new features for a certain release (e.g. professional, standard) are freely available for customers
- powerful Code Generator can save a lot of money,
BRE (Build-Run-Environment) give you a start advantage
and prevent stucking with in the build process
- no hidden code, no libraries, all the generated codes are visible
- tree represantation instead of a text representation
- graph editor give you a better overview
- Four different graph editor representations: Phisical Editor, Logical Editor, Attribute-based Editor and the most abstract Element-based Editor.
- the powerful Graph Generator with filter functions enable a simplified view
of extremly complex XML schemas, helps you to present or understand a complex,
bad written or generated XML schema (e.g. generated from UML)
- convert the XML schema to SQL DDL (Data-Definition-Language),
which enable database tools to generate a database
- unique Regular Expression Designer for value restriction
- improve your XML schema with the XML Editor and XML Sample Generator
- runs on Mac, Windows and Linux, but can also run on another OS with JRE support
What is the XML Schema?
An XML schema describes the categorization of an artifact. The description of a person has different attributes to the police and in the email registration. A valid written schema should preferably not include any redundant data. Therefore, the description in the email registration does not include the police clearance certificate. In principle, an XML schema is a description optimized for a particular purpose.
The following example shows the XML schema for the first XML example. The schema specifies that the 'vehicles' is a container for 'car's. A car may have two attributes, the name and color. The name can be any xs:string and the color can be either red or green or blue.